Sales Coach - Graham PriceGraham Price is a specialist sales coach and coaches Sales Managers, experienced sales people and Key Account
Managers. He has spent over a decade developing and coaching 1000's of sales professionals around the Globe. With a firm belief
that people have the ability to continuously develop and improve themselves, Graham works to unlock the potential within by
providing sales professionals with effective sales coaching that provides objective feedback and the tools to allow practical
As a sales coach and sales trainer Graham is uniquely placed to
analyse performance and then create practical solutions and steps for improvement by;
- Acting as a sounding board for Sales Managers
- Providing practical advice for new and experienced Sales leaders
- Developing the coaching skills of Sales Managers
- Spending time with sales people in the field on
- Providing creative insight into effective relationship building
- Providing a sales recruitment and retention strategy
- Helping to create effective sales teams
- Analysing Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Building effective sales Roleplays and simulations
How does Sales Coaching Work?
Graham Price or one of the other sales coaches will come out
to your organisation for an agreed period of time, on an hourly rate. There is a high degree of flexibility and we are able
to work with you in your offices or on client visits, providing specialist objective sales coaching feedback.
What does Sales Coaching Cost?
Using a Sales Coach will cost less than delivering sales training
as there is no need for course notes, venues or design and preparation time. This means that rates can be negotiated on an
To find out more about how our sales coaching packages
can help you increase your sales team effectiveness, EMAIL us now or call us on 0845 643 4508