Negotiating Skills for Effective Win Win Solutions
Negotiating with buyers has become increasingly difficult
as margins get tighter, costs are being lowered and through globalisation there is a wider array of choice for customers.
This workshop is designed to counter the tactics used by experienced buyers to drive down costs and put the control back in
the hands of the seller and not the buyer. As negotiating is vital in getting what both parties need, you will find this workshop
invaluable in creating the right type of relationships with your customers, built on trust and mutual respect.
Negotiating Skills Workshop Content
- Knowing your BATNA levels
- Planning for Negotiations using a Negotiating planning tool
- Areas of the sale that have the biggest impact on bringing about an effective
- How to build respect and trust based on mutual Win/Win outcomes
- Identifying and controlling the balance of power in a negotiation
- Recognising the buyers negotiating style/preferences and how best to adapt
- How to trade across a range of concessions, based on their value to
- Recognising techniques taught to experienced Negotiators and how to deal
- How to deal with negotiations when they get difficult and have the potential
to go wrong
Follow the link here for our range of sales training programmes
Please CLICK HERE to email us, or call us now to see how we can help increase your sales through effective sales training.